Congratulations on your new addition!
Please follow these simple aftercare instructions to
guarantee proper healing.
1. After one hour, remove the bandage and gently wash it with warm
water and an antibacterial soap.
2. Pat dry with a clean towel.
A). Next, apply a VERY thin layer of Aquaphor.
B). Keep tattoo covered completely with saran wrap
for the first 48 hrs. Clean and redress 3 times daily.
C). After 48 hours, ONLY apply a thin layer of
unscented lotion to dry areas when needed.
D). Continue to clean and moisturize tattoo until it
is healed completely.
3. Stay out of sunlight, tanning booths and chlorine for at least 2 weeks.
4. During the healing process you may experience some tenderness,
redness, minor swelling, and/or itching. This will subside within a
5. Sun exposure will fade your tattoo over time. Always use a
sunscreen of at least SPF 25.
6. Your tattoo should be healed after 2-4 weeks. Feel free to call
or email the shop with any questions of concerns. Thank you!